Headquarters: Overland Park, Kansas
CryptoSlam is the leading NFT aggregator, collecting and analyzing data about millions of NFTs on a variety of different Blockchains. Our analysis and tools are used by hundreds of thousands of NFT investors and experts to find and invest in a broad range of NFT collections.
CryptoSlam is at the forefront of the Web3 revolution, developing the most comprehensive view of NFTs in the world. Where other sites focus on a single Blockchain, CryptoSlam goes broader, covering many blockchains, with more added every week.
The Blockchain Architect Role
As a Blockchain architect, you’ll work closely with peers and leadership to help set the architecture and strategy for supporting new blockchains. You’ll be deeply integrated into the development and planning processes to ensure performance, scalability and reliability.
- Architecting, building, and maintaining the software that interacts with multiple blockchains
- Contributing to cloud architectures to ensure high availability and performance
- Build and review smart contracts ensuring they meet audit requirements
- Maintaining a high standard for code quality, reusability, and readability
- Mentoring less experienced developers and teaching blockchain concepts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, 7+ years of relevant programming experience
- Experience with Web3, Ethereum, EVM
- Experience with Solidity
- Experience with C#, .NET
- Experience with Blockchains, Crypto and NFT’s
- Experience with Amazon Web Services ( AWS )
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Working at CryptoSlam
Our team is fully distributed around the world, giving our employees the flexibility to avoid the commute and work out of the comfort of their own space.
The team is small and very dedicated to our vision of being the premier aggregator of NFT information on the internet. Our staff covers a wide variety of NFT interest areas, like avatars, digital art, sports memorabilia, Virtual Worlds and virtual real estate, games, access (tickets) etc. There’s something for everyone!
Failure is a part of success. At CryptoSlam, we focus on how to do things better in the future. We support taking risks, and as we learn from our previous experiences, we strengthen the existing systems and build strong new products on a foundation of experience and risk-taking.
If you love NFTs and are excited for the burgeoning world of Crypto-currency, CryptoSlam is the place for you! Are you a self-starter that wants to change the world? Join us at CryptoSlam, and make things happen!
More about our benefits
- Work from anywhere you want! CryptoSlam is and always will be 100% remote
- Flexible Vacation: We understand you have a life so we're looking for people that have a passion for work and life
- Live in the U.S. ? You're eligible for Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Mac or PC ? You decide
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/cryptoslam-blockchain-architect