We are Givelify, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team & take our infrastructure to the next level.
In this role you will build tools that streamline our deployment pipelines for continuous delivery of software, ability to setup, maintain and scale our different services as needed. You will be our micro-services, automation, server-side scripting and chef/ansible champion. You’ll build tools to monitor our infrastructure, identify bottlenecks and propose solutions. You’ll be tasked with the continuous improvement of the reliability & efficiency of our infrastructure.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
- Design and Implement highly available and scalable architectures in dynamic, fast growing environments
- Work in our DevOps team to ensure a scalable, secure, redundant, distributed production environment systems
- Work in a small cross functional team of experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Manage and Secure AWS Services and the company architecture
- Design and Implement scripts and Ansible playbooks for small- and large-scale environment in CI/CD Pipelines
- Integrate and implement best practices and DevOps methodologies in every step of the engineering process
- Build out real-time monitoring, analytics and reporting dashboards
- Participate in engineering efforts in supporting our new features that directly impact the relationship between causes and their supporters
We welcome your experience and talents:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Jira, Selenium, PHPUnit
- Tools: Python, Shell scripting, Nginx, Apache, Linux, AWS Services, AWS CLI, Terraform, and API
- Plus: AWS Certifications, Groovy, Kubernetes, Dockers, Serverless, Puppet, Chef, OpenStack
- Experience driving growth
- Strong root cause analysis skills
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
- Familiarity with database concepts
- 5+ years’ experience with AWS
- Language Proficiency: English
- Hands-on designing/writing/delivering system automation and background in DevOps engineering
- Expert level of Scripting, deployment automation and configuration management with Ansible and Jenkins
- Expert level with orchestration system Jenkins and source control Git.
- 5+ years of experience managing and administering cloud infrastructure and environments with AWS services, AWS CLI and API for Production, Staging, Development, Testing, Staging, Performance and Production)
- Experience applying best practices in all aspects of administration, automation and scripting
- Understanding and applying DevOps methodologies
- Strong background with Linux Administration
- Proficient level experience scripting with Python, PHP and shell
- Experience with monitoring and designing alerts for operations and applications.
- Experience with RDS database solutions from an operations perspective.
- Fundamental understanding of web architecture and applications development.
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to put in extra time as needed.
- Consistently meet deadlines for complex issues and new projects involving multiple teams.
- Participate in designing innovative solutions to improve current procedures.
- Assist other departments in engineering solutions for new and existing services.
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify’s payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.