Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 12 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 260+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want! About the team
At Smart, we’re on a mission to develop the next-generation technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems: the platform deals with over 20 billions auctions by day and the dataset is 10 petabytes in Hadoop.
Our innovation team based in Paris, Krakow and Nantes is composed by 80 straightforward and energetic individuals working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges. Your mission
You will join our fast-growing R&D team based in Nantes on a mission to build and develop our new features interfaces.
The fullstack development team is composed by 12 expert team players always on the lookout for sharing about new technologies and high quality code. Example of projects you’ll be able to work on: revamp of notification system based on SignalR, development of a corporate homepage with .Net core APIs and Angular 9.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Product Management to gather and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain new customer facing experiences
- Optimize web experience through driving tests sessions and setting-up automated tests
- Develop several new backend capabilities including REST APIs and personalization support
- Analyse users’ needs to design new prototypes
Why Smart? We are one!
- Master degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- 1+ years of web software development experience with C# .Net Framework (4.5, 4.7.2), .Net Standard, .Net Core 3.0, REST WebAPIs, C#, SQL and front-end technologies (Angular2+, HTML5, CSS, SASS, NPM)
- Interest in new technologies (Redis, Aerospike, ElasticSearch, Docker) and large-scale technical stakes
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities of improvement
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Passion for writing high quality and maintainable code following Software Craftsmanship or Continuous Delivery
- Personal projects with code sharing
At Smart, we care for our people. We are certified Happy At Work
and are constantly improving our working environment. Meet the team hereGrow with us!
You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally. Leave your mark!
Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams. Live global!
You will work across countries & cultures through geographical moves or our Backpackers program, our interoffice exchange policy to boost employees’ collaboration. We are transparent!
We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.