Headquarters: Leipzig, Germany
We are a bootstrapped and remote-first company building an anatomy e-learning platform for healthcare students and professionals. We're a small team of 20+ people representing 10 countries spread across different continents around the world. We started out nearly 11 years ago and have been profitable since the early days, we continue to increase our revenues and profits year on year. We work hard, but provide lots of benefits to support a good work-life balance including a 4-day work week and plenty of holidays.
We are looking for a remote senior devops engineer to join our small development team where you will take care of the quality, security and stability of the services that we provide.
- Manage and enhance our cloud infrastructure and services to ensure optimal performance
- Monitor and optimize system performance and availability to maximize efficiency
- Identify and resolve issues with systems and applications through effective troubleshooting
- Develop and implement automation scripts and tools for deployment and maintenance
- Contribute to the back-end development of new and existing functionality on the Kenhub platform
We expect from you:
- Strong experience in DevOps, cloud infrastructure, and system administration
- Solid knowledge of our tech stack or the ability to quickly adapt it
- Experience with automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or Chef
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- Development experience with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Even though we work remotely, you won't feel left alone. We work as a team and pair up whenever it is necessary. Therefore, you are ideally located in a time zone near Europe.
Our hosting and deployment infrastructure: AWS, Google Cloud, Semaphore, fab scripts, Cloudflare CDN, etc.
Some of the other tools we use: Slack, Github, Trello, Zoom, tmux, Amplitude, Datadog, customer.io, Stripe, GhostInspector, etc.
What we offer you:
- Yearly salary in the range of 65,000 € - 85,000 € depending on experience
- 4-day working week from Monday to Thursday, all Fridays are free
- 20 holiday days per year (+1 day extra for each year you’re with the company)
- Annual in-person company retreat
- Computer allowance
- Yearly company performance based bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Many other perks
- Sign up and check out Kenhub.
- Write a cover letter (cv optional) with what makes you a great candidate for this job. Feel free to include links to your portfolio / github / twitter / HN profile/website / blog / anything you're proud of
- Let us know your monthly salary expectations and when you would be able to start.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/kenhub-gmbh-senior-devops-engineer-full-time-4-day-work-week