Get the latest DevOps jobs, events and curated articles straight to your inbox, once a week
Source: Tampa Bay DevOpsCyber Security Summit - Tampa
The Inaugural Tampa Cyber Security Summit on Tuesday, July 28th has gone virtual!
Tampa Bay DevOps has partnered with the Cyber Security Summit to offer its members exclusive admission to this invitation-only event.
Join us to learn from experts from the FBI, US Secret Service, U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security, and more about the latest security threats, best practices to prevent a breach, and protocols if you are breached.
Space is limited. Secure your Free Pass by registering in advance online with Code TBDEVOPS20 at https://CyberSummitUSA.com/Summit/Tampa20/
Those who attend the day in full will receive 6 CEU / CPE credits.
You may share this invitation with your Senior IT Security Team as well.
Please note: Admision is for C-Suite / Senior Level Executives, Directors, Managers, Heads of IT, etc. Those in Sales / Marketing and Students are not permitted.
Engage in Interactive Discussions, Including:
• Opening Security Briefing with The FBI
• Securing the Future of Work: How Cyber AI Learns on the Job
• Right-Sizing Risk – How to Talk to the Board About Cybesecurity
• Security Orchestration, Automation and How it Relates to the Workforce & Retention
• Afternoon Security Briefing with U.S. Secret Service
• Avatar 2.0, A Cyber Battle Plan Against Alien Threats
• Insider Threat – How to Detect Malicious Attacks and Defend Your Organization from the Human Error
• CIAM Drives Business Innovation
• Closing Security Briefing with the U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
• …and much more!
Discover & evaluate cutting-edge technologies from 25+ innovative soluation providers including Darktrace, Check Point Software Technologies, IDMWORKS, Duo Security, Palo Alto Networks, Code42, Arctic Wolf, Okta, Tenable, and many more.
For full details, visit https://CyberSummitUSA.com/Summit/Tampa20/
If you are with a cyber solution provider and would like to exhibit and / or speak at this event, contact Megan Hutton at [masked] /[masked] x241.